At Co-op, you will experience a modern office environment onsite, or if your position allows, a flexible work-from-home option. Employment here provides competitive pay and excellent benefits, as well as a commitment to helping you chart your professional development, all while enjoying great work-life balance.
Our employee value proposition promotes financial security and personal wellbeing through these benefits:
- Medical & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with a Generous Company Contribution
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Company-Paid Dental, Life, Disability, and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary and Buy-Up Options for both Group Life and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Immediate Deferrals and Company Match*
- Career Development Planning Including Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Debt Paydown Assistance
- Generous PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- 24 Hours of Paid Short Term Leave*
- Matching Charitable Contribution Program
- Award-Winning Company Wellness Program
- Interest-free Wellness and Technology Loans
- Corporate Discounts with Verizon Wireless, National and Enterprise Car Rental, Dell…and more!
Let’s not forget the amazing people you will have the opportunity to work with every day, including Co-op’s members!
*New employees are eligible for company match and paid short-term leave after one year of employment. All benefits are subject to change.