Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Co-op regarding this subject matter are superseded and of no force or effect.
- All Information on this Site is owned by or licensed to Co-op.
- Only Co-op policyholders, agents, and employees are authorized to use this site.
- You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use and only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on or in the materials. Each individual document published by Co-op on the Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to that individual document. Likewise, any product, process, or technology, contained in individual documents on the Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Co-op, and may not be licensed hereunder.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Co-op nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Co-op assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any document on the Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to these documents and will be incorporated in new editions of the documents. Co-op may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or services described in these documents at any time without notice.
- Users may through hypertext or other computer links gain access to other sites on the Internet which are not part of Co-op’s web site. We assume no responsibility for any material outside of the Site which may be accessed through any such “link”.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Co-op. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Co-op and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that we will enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of civil remedies or criminal prosecution.
- Although we may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, database entries and the like on the Site, Co-op is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Co-op will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Software from this Site may be further subject to United States export laws, rules and regulations, as amended from time to time. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported into any country or to a national or resident of any country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- Co-op may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Terms and Conditions please contact:
Member Services Supervisor/Marketing Coordinator
Co-operative Insurance Companies
P.O. Box 5890
Middlebury, VT 05753-5890