Fast, Fair Claim Service
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Auto glass claim?
(877) 210-8573 (have insurance card ready)
Submit a glass claim online
Need roadside assistance?
(855) 238-3167 (have insurance card ready)
Prefer to report online for next-day response?
All other claims:
(800) 388-6638 or call your agent.
About Our Fast, Fair Claim Service
At Co-operative Insurance, we’re dedicated to meeting customers’ needs promptly, fairly, and professionally. We satisfy our customers because we live by our core values of integrity, respect, accountability and stewardship. Our members rate us very highly in customer experience surveys because we provide fair, fast claims service through communication and respect of all parties involved. When the unexpected happens, we are there when you need us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
95% of our claims are handled by Co-operative adjusters, so you’re in good hands if you’re in an accident or suffer a loss. In fact, our auto, property, and liability claims adjusters are residents of Vermont and New Hampshire and each have a combined average of 18 years claims experience.
We are local, which means we have excellent working relationships with appraisers and independent adjusters, cleaners and contractors, law enforcement and attorneys, accident re-constructionists and engineers, and many other specialists.
We have a dedicated recovery specialist, to recover your loss from at fault parties and adverse carriers. We have a dedicated Special Investigations Unit that helps our claims team with fire, theft and suspicious investigations that help protect members from fraud and aid in recovery and work closely with law enforcement to prevent fraud.
We choose to partner with vendors that share our dedication to our members and our members investment in Co-op. Some of our claim partners include:
- National Insurance Crime Bureau
- International Association of Arson Investigators – VT Chapter
- International Association of Special Investigators – New England Chapter
- Vermont Arson Tip Award Program
After you report a claim:
- Your claims adjuster will reach out to go over coverages and details of your loss.
- Your claims adjuster will evaluate and estimate your loss.
- We will work with you to resolution of your loss.