Our mission is to be a respected and trusted partner to our members. We want to work side by side, to help them safeguard their human and physical assets. We will accomplish this through safety surveys, collaboration and education.
Most of our staff were previously claims representatives or have other previous insurance experience. We understand what it is like suffering a loss from a claim. A claim is disruptive and inconvenient to the member. Our main goal is to try to avoid a loss from ever happening. You will find that our friendly staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.
- We survey properties associated with farms, businesses, and high-value homes.
- Use a common-sense approach for recommendations. We are not code enforcers and understand recs can be costly.
- Typical survey takes 5 to 10 minutes per building.
- Use of new technology and survey forms take less time in the field so the policy holder can get back to their busy schedule.
- Recommendations are reviewed with the policy holder during the inspection.
- We use this time in the field to build a relationship with our members.
- Our goal is for the insured and agent to see this as an asset in preventing a loss from occurring and keeping claims volume down.
What We Look At
These are some of the potential hazards that our trained staff is surveying. These items have been known to lead to catastrophic financial and human losses
- Exterior and interior of all buildings, looking for construction integrity and wear and tear items.
- Electrical panels
- Heat sources
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Fire Extinguishers
- Commercial Kitchen Appliances and Vent Hoods
- Means of Egress Exits
- Common Areas
- Major components of Farms and Heavy Machinery
- And a lot more!
How You Benefit
- Protect your family and your property from experiencing an unfortunate event.
- Identify life safety issues or potential risks that could cause a financial setback.
- Spending a little time with our loss prevention experts can reduce the chances that you’ll ever have to meet our claims team.
- You as a policy holder get to meet and have a friendly relationship with someone within the company.
- During the survey, this is your chance to ask about all things insurance related. If the loss prevention representative doesn’t have the answers, they will get them for you.